Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tuesday Morning Finds






Look what I found at Tuesday Morning. A beautiful Dee Foust Vintage Spring Wreath! I live the vintage replicas they always have there. Especially the Easter goodies.


I also picked up these adorable pink birds nest baskets.
I'm in love with the silk flowers with mica on them.

On the Today show this morning I saw Julianne Moore on promoting Save The Children Valentines. They are adorable! She got several popular children's artists to make a special card for her collection. There is an adorable Elephant and Piggie card by Mo Willems, An Olivia card by Ian Falconer, and one by Brian Selznick. There are also several others. Kid lit fans should check them out! The link is http://savethechildren.org.

I found out today I won a beautiful creation from Elizabeth at Creative Breathing! To me it's better than winning the lottery. If you want a good read check out her blog.http://creativebreathing.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment