Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturday Afternoon Crafting

Crafternoon

by Maura Madden

I have to admit this book sat in my book bag a long time before I finally got around to reading it. After first leafing through it I thought it didn't have sufficiant eye candy for me. I love craft books bursting with beautiful pictures of inspiration. When I finally sat down and read it, boy did I like this book! The author has packed Crafternoon with so many good ideas! Maura Madden devises a crafternoon party for each month of the year...each one being completly different and unique. They are so unique that the first one made me scratch my head and say"HUH???" who would want to do that until I read on and was won over.
I love the ideas of these crafternoons. They are suitable for couples, older groups, teenagers, or a mixture of all. Madden provides good recipies, supply lists, as well as a history of the monthly craft. There is just no way everyone wouldn't have a good time! Please put me on the guest list!

No comments:

Post a Comment